We hope you love your Clique compression tights! If you need to exchange your size we are happy to help you, and if you aren't in love with your new tights we will gladly find a remedy for you.
Please read below for more information if you are returning an item that was purchased online and on sale or was discounted during an online promotion or flash sale.
How To Return An Item
In your Clique compression tights order, you will have received a returns and exchanges form. Simply fill this form out and send your tights back to the address outlined. If you have misplaced your form, email us and we will send you another one.
As Clique's address is a PO Box, we recommend using one of the following services for your return:
- NZ Post
- Courier Post
Before you send your tights back for an exchange or return, please make sure:
1) You are returning your purchase with 10 business days (NZ orders) or 21 business days (international orders)
2) Items are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed and free of damage with original tags attached. We are not able to accept your return if the tag is removed. If the tag is removed, the item will be sent back to you.
3) You have included your order number on the form. We aren't able to process an exchange or return without the order number.
All exchanges are processed on Tuesday and Wednesday each week. We will try our best to action your return as soon as it is received however, refunds and store credits can take up to 5 - 15 business days to process once we’ve received your package. Refunds will be credited to the same card or payment type used to make the original online purchase. When it is complete, we will send you an email to let you know that it is on the way!
Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of return shipping, so please send your return back to us directly via track and trace. If your return is lost in the mail, we won't be able to action your exchange.
Things To Remember
- For your own peace of mind, we recommend that you use a trackable postage service with an additional cover, as we are unable to process a refund or credit note for any parcels that get lost on their way to us.
Discounted items at more than 20% off are only eligible for store credit, items discounted at more than 60% off are not eligible for a return. See our ‘Sale & Discounted Items’ section below for more details.
- You are not eligible for an exchange or return if you have purchased your Clique Fitness item second hand.
Have you received a faulty item? Fill out the appropriate area on the form and send your item back to us. We will have the fault evaluated and from there our customer service team will be in touch with you regarding the next steps. Once we’re given the okay, we will offer you an exchange or refund.
Please remember when purchasing discounted items online that if they are discounted at more tha 20%, they are only valid for a store credit to the value of the purchased price. We do not offer refunds for change of mind on these items.
Please note that final Sale items that have been discounted at 60% off or more on the original RRP are not eligible for a return. If you send a Final Sale item back to us we, unfortunately, will not be able to process your request and these will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale items, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.